dimecres, 16 de maig del 2012

My English progress from 2010-2012

In these two ear of bachillerat, I learn to write in english better that before. Since the first email to the teacher and my last composition I can see that I can you more expressions, and connectors and more vocabulary. But until I don't know the perfect structure of writings, I must study it.

About my oral presentations, I think that my oral presentations have been good and ever have been the same. I'm happy for that.

When I started Bachillerat I was used to the english because I love travel a lot, and I am the composer of the songs from Asterium, my band, and we talk in english and in Latin. And I have to talk with promoters and people from the world of metal in english, and ever I'm practicing. But, I don't know the reason, in class I never talk in english. After this two years, my english is better.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada