dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

FORMAL LETTER

C/Ampurias 7B
18487
Empuriabrava
20th April 2012

Mr. President Obama
White House, Washington DC
United States

Dear Mr. President, I am writing this letter to explai to you my opinion on human rights.

The human is an animal that has to live in group, but he doesn't know how to live in group. People think that Human Rights are inside us since birth, but they are just an invention to try to live in society. I reapet, human can't live in society, so human rights are innecessary.

On the other hand, I have to say that just one human right should exist: Respect all the animals and the land, that gave us life, and now we are destroying ir.

I don't expect anything positive to come of this letter, but I am just explaining my opinion, the reality.

Yours sincerely.

Suba Sebolla



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada