dimecres, 16 de maig del 2012

My English COMPETENCE in 2012

I can't choose anyone of my posts, because I can see enyone better that the others. But I'm obliged to do this post and I must do it. So I will choose the COMUNISM PRIMITIVE:
http://subasebolla.blogspot.com.es/2012/02/primitive-communism.html

In this one I have a good structre. To start, I give an introduction, and after I explain my arguments in support and finally, a conclussion.
The vocabulary that I use I think that it's standar and with some phrasal vers, and is in order

The oral presentation that I choose the first oral presentations.
http://subasebolla.blogspot.com.es/search/label/FIRST-TERM%20TASKS-ORAL%20PRESENTATION%202on%20Bat

This one have the same features from the other post that I chose:

It's an oral presentation with a good structure, with an intruction, a body and finally a conclution. When I talk the other people can understund mw without problems and the vocabulary is standar and in order.


In my opinion, and how I saw, I can comunicate with other people in english, and talking with the other persons I will improve my lenguage.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada