dijous, 10 de novembre del 2011

WACKEN OPEN AIR 2011


Last year I said that I wanted to go to Wacken Open Air.

In Germany, 20 years ago a metal festival began where there were only little bands. Today, it is the best metal festival in the world. Every metalhead wants to go to Germany to see his favorite bands in this festival. You can see diferents kinds of metal, power metal, death metal, vicking metal, thrash metal.... But Wacken is not only music, it's a metal world in 3 days. In the field, you can find a street market, pubs and restaurants.

I have been in Wacken last summer with Valkyria Tour. We started the journey in Gerona, and after a day in a bus, we arrived to Amsterdam. In this city we stayed a day, was a day of party, drink and drugs. Next day we arrived to Wacken, at 6:00 a.m. I was in hangover, but we continued the party at the bars of Wacken, in special a bar called Metal Place.

The three next days I saw a lot of concerts of Extreme Metal bands like Kataklysm, Ensiferum or Kreator and I drank a lot of beer. In my opinion, the best concert of Wacken was of Kreator. They played with power and brutality.

Wacken Open Air is one of my best experience, and this year I will return.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada