dimarts, 15 de novembre del 2011

EDINBURGH

I usually travel with my girlfriend, Monica, at the end of summer since 2 years ago. Last year we went across Europe on an interrail, and we visited Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna and Venecia.

This year, at the end of summer we went to Edinburgh, Scotland, and we went to the Loch Ness. We choose this country because is a green land, with beautiful landscapes: mountains, lochs, forests, etc.
We went for five days, and we stayed on a floor, at the center of Edinburgh, near the Old Town. Monica and me visited Old and New town of Edinburgh walking for every street. At night we usually went to scotish pubs, to drink some pints and scotish whisky. I love the scotish culture and I bought a traditional kilt of the Mackenzi's family.

On the last day we went to the north, visiting lochs and watching beautiful landscapes, ending at the loch ness.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada