dijous, 10 de novembre del 2011

AMON AMARTH'S CONCERT


I've been in a lot of concerts, and the last was a concert of Amon Amarth in Razzmatazz, barcelona, and is the best concert that I have seen. Amon Amarth is a Viking Metal band from Sweden, they are in tour around the world and is the first time that I see them in concert. They are my favorite band.

Septic Flesh played in this concert supporting Amon Amarth. This band is a Symphonic death Metal band from Greece, and they played very well.

They started with a track of their new album Sutur Rising, War Of the Gods, a melodic and brutal song. After that, without stop, they continued with Runes To My Memory, one of my favorite songs. The swedish band played great songs like Twilight of the Thunder God, Death in Fire or Varyags Miklagaard..

1.War of the Gods
2.Runes to My Memory
3.Destroyer of the Universe
4.Live Without Regrets
5.The Pursuit of Vikings
6.For Victory or Death
7.Varyags of Miklagaard
8.Slaves of Fear
9.Ride For Vengeance
10.Embrace of the Endless Ocean
11.Free Will Sacrifice
12.Asator
13.Death in Fire

Encore:

14.Twilight of the Thunder God
15.Guardians of Asgaard

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada