diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

PODCAST

Tania: What are you doing here?
Jamie: Share up Tania!
Polly: Why you speak this to me?
Jamie: Relax girls!
Tania: You are with this girl?
Jamie: No, I love you!
Polly: What? Yersterday you said me another think!
Tania: Really? It's over, I hate you Jamie!
Jamie: No, no! I love you!
Polly: You love them?
Jamie: No, I love you
Tania: What? Good bye Jamie, I see you in hell!
Polly: I say the same. Come on Tania.
Tania: I don't want go with you!
Polly: Why?
Jamie: Because, she love me.
Polly: So, you will be happy.
Tania: Don't go, we can speak!
Polly: I love you Jamie, I can't live without you!
Tania: But Jamie is my boyfriend.
Jamie: Go out of my house, I want stay without you, I'm gay. I like the boys. I was stay with you because I was afraid.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada