dimecres, 1 de juny del 2011

BEER

Now, I will talk about my favorite drink, the beer. I started to drink beer with 14 years, and at the beginning I was drank this drink only to get drunk, but after a time, I was drank to get drunk and because I like the taste. Now, with 18 years, I drink a lot of beer to get drunk or when I eat or something, and when I travel, I love go to drink to different bars, one beer in each pub.. I love the beer and I like try different brands of beer and different kinds of beer, like the black beer or the green beer. I have a collection with different beers of differents brands and countries, like China, Holland, Germany or Italy, and I have one in special, a Heineken bottle original, because is from the Heineken Factory, in Amsterdam. When I went to Amsterdam, I bought them. My favorite brand is Budwaiser, but it's expencive and I prefer buy some beers more cheaps, like the Steinburg or the Karskell. My favorite moments to drink are the summer nights listening Korpiklaani, a Folk Metal Band.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada