dimecres, 1 de juny del 2011

GAMES OF THE 2nd WORLD WAR


I love the historic wars. We have a lot of games of war, for the Playstation, PC, xbox ...etc..., and I love them. I love play this kind of games because are games of strategy and kill a lot a people. When I play this games, I play listening death metal or Brutal death metal, music very heavy to be motivated. We have many games of war, like the Call of Duty, Battlefield and my favorite, Medal of Honor. The Medal of Honor have a lot of games, for example the allied asault or the rising sun, my favorite is the Frontline, because, it's very long and you start in Normandia.The Battlefield I like because, because you can be the nazis or the allies, and in the other games you have to be the allies.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada