diumenge, 5 de juny del 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION

WE ARE PREPARING OUR OWN EXTERMINATION

We, the human race, are the worst kind of animal that live on the earth.
At the beginning we were another kind of animal that had to kill for survive, but the problem was after years, when we started to evolution, and year after year we were more intelligent. Now, we destroy the planet, we destroy the things that can help us to survive in this planet, we destroyed the freedom, we created the contamination, we created the religion…etc… and we can talk about justice?

I have a question that I’m completely safe of my answer.
We are intelligent, but the intelligence is good? I think that is not good.

Now, I will explain you some things that I hate of us.

Today we live without the instinct, we live with rules that we have to do for survive.



THE SOCIETY IN OUR TIME

For thousands years, the human race had searched the power, the way to domination the world. For example, we have the Roman Empire, the Persian Empire, Adolf Hitler, United States of America, Spain, the inquisition…They killed everyone that didn't want surrender in the past. But today, they punish to everyone that are disagree with the rules of the Power.

Our ancestors destroyed the better kind of live when they conquered Africa. They lived in their tribes, in piece and with their religions. But when we arrived, we destroyed their land for built another piece of hell. And now, Africa is the worst continent in the world, for the illness and for the poverty, and it’s our fault.

Can’t we live in our piece of land without war or what? Our planet is not place for happiness if the human race lives in here.
We never will be happy, because the society play with us and control us. The society can change with revolutions, with violent revolutions but is for another kind of unhappy society. It’s too late for change to another kind of better society.

At the end, we will exterminate to ourselves with the wars.


For be a person in this time, we have to study and work, because the world turns around the economy and everything makes with money or for money, and turns around the thoughts of the other people to you too.

In the young people, in special the teenagers, have to follow stereotypes. And I hate that. Because I’m a teenager, and I hate that if you not follow this kind of rules, you are different, you are excluded. Why? Why we have to be like the others persons, I think that you have to be how you want. The people sucks and we can't think in the thoughts
that have the other persons to us. The live is short and we have to do the things that we love.


RELIGIONS

Another of the mistakes of us is that we created the religion. I think that the religion has been created for the fear to die.

The worst religions are the Muslim religion and the Catholic religion, because they are empires.
I have a question in my head, the Catholics are better than the Nazis? I think that not. Because the Nazis provoked the Holocaust. But we have forgotten the Inquisition or what? They killed a lot of people because they didn't believe in the same god or questioned the existence of god.

If they are so good, why the people die in Africa for the poverty and the Vatican has a lot of gold and the clothing of the pope costs thousands of euros?

DESTROYING THE PLANET

We are destroying the planet because we contaminate a lot and we know, but we don’t do anything. The sees are contaminated near the coasts, and the sky is opening, the Poles are melting… But we don’t want live without electricity, and we don’t want use another kind electricity.

WE ARE PREPARING OUR OWN EXTERMINATION

_______________________________________________________________________________

I think that, I did good my oral presentation but I could say more about the problems of the world. The power point is great but I think that I could do the text better, without mistakes.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada