dilluns, 29 de novembre del 2010

MY PERFECT SATURDAY

My perfect saturday consist off in a reahersal with Asterium, eat hamburger at 2 a.m, and at night drink a lot, in my house, in the street, on the concerts, or in my favorite place, The Hell Awaits Metal Bar in Barcelona.

For star the day I wake up at 10 o'cloc for preaper my instruments for the reahersal. I preparemy big amp, my guitars, the pedals, the jacks and the micro, because I'm the singer too. At 10 and a half I go to Castelló for the Asterium reahersal in the Sala Municipal. We enter at the place and we start to assemble our instruments, and the more big is the drum, that have a lot of drums.
The reahersal is of two hourse and in here, we prepare the songs for the next concert or we compose the new songs for the new album, ''Pompeya''.

In this page you can listen our full album, the first album, ''Fields Of Destruction'':

http://www.metaldemos.com/demos/metaldemo171

This is our myspace: www.myspace.com/asteriumpagan

The hamburger on Saturday is a tradition for me, and I eat very fast with a really cold beer or a Coca Cola and I prepare for a concert or for go to Barcelona.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada