divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

MY FAVORITES COUNTRIES




My favorite countries I think that is the part of Scandinavia, Norway, Finland and Sweden. I love this lans because is green, there a lot of pine forests, but in the winter is white because this play is in the north, and in hear snow a lot. Norway have the the norwegian fjords and this is really beatiful, the most beatiful landscape that I see. And in the North of Norway the people live in the orther side of the society, live in their cabins with their tradicions...etc... I love their cultre and their history, the vikings.


I love too New Zealand. When I saw the Lord of the rings, I loved this place. Is far away from hear but, I will go in the future. The landscapes are really beatiful, like in Scandinavia, but in the north I like more.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada