divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

THE BEST CONCERT THAT I WENT


The best concert that I went I think that was a Manowar concert in Barcelona, but i don't sure because I went to a lot of concerts.
The first concert that I went was a Iron Maiden concert with 13 years old, in this the moment my favorite band, and I loved the concert. After, I went to the Sonisphere festival in barcelona, that played Lamb of god, Mastodon, Slipknot, Gojira, Metallica, Machine head and more bands, and I loved too. And I went to Korpiklaani( my favorite band ), eluveitie, northland, Manowar, Airbourne, AC/DC that was good but I don't like the stadium concerts. I love the small concerts, because you are more tight and more near of the band.
Is difficult to decide because every concert that I went I loved, but I think that my favorite concert was the Manowar concert. I was in front of the stage and Manowar played with many power and was incredible, amazing.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada