dimarts, 21 de febrer del 2012

TRAVELING TO THE PAST

























I love ancient History, and in special the Ancient Rome. I have been in Rome for 2 times, but I couldn't visit all places or monuments, because there are so many.


The first time was with my mother and my brother, and we stayed a week on the ancient city. We visited the Colisseum, the Vatican, the Roman Forum, and some churches. The second time was with the school and we couldn't visited so much.



Now, after two years since this travelings, I'm studying a lot of Ancient Rome and now I want to go Rome for a week to visit all the monuments and places that I couldn't visited. On the one hand, I want to visit again the Colisseum, the Roman Forums (Augusto, Trajano, etc.), the Augustus' Mausoleum, the Via Apia, the Vatican Museum, etc. On the other hand, I want two days outside of Rome, for visit the Necropolis from Etruria, on the north of Rome; Pompeya, the buried city, and the enter to hell, on Napoles.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada