dimarts, 21 de febrer del 2012

THIS YEAR: IRELAND!!!



Since 2010, me and Monica, who is my best friend and my girlfriend, we travel to somewhere. The first travel was the Interrail. Was a great experience traveling with train through Europe. We went to Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, and Venice, on two weeks.

Last year we went to Edimburgh, Scotland. We chose this country because we love the highlands and the green landscapes from Scotland, and I love the celtic and scotish coulture. We stayed on Edimburgh for a week, we visited a great part of the city, in special the old town, and the last day we went to the loch Ness, seeing the beautiful landscapes of the country.

This year we will go to Ireland, because I love the Irish Pubs and the beautiful landscapes from Ireland, in special the irish cliffs. We don't want to go to just one city or town, we will do another interrail, but this time through Ireland, visiting towns and cities, and drinking Guinness and Murphys!

1 comentari:

  1. Wow Sebas! I really want to travel like you! Ireland is a beautiful place... Good election!!! i'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot with Monica. See you soon :)

    ResponElimina