dimarts, 7 de setembre del 2010

MY INTERAIL


Hi, I'm sebas and I just back to my interrail through europe. I had to work in the summer with my mother for pay my journey. I went with my girldfriend.The 23 of August we started the interrai for Paris, in here we stayed 3 days and two nights and then we went to Frankfurt, Germany. Frankfurt was very boring because its a normal city, and therefore we enter to every pub that we saw, and drank big beers. In the morning of the next day we went to Amsterdam, the best city on the world, its very funny, because the bitches are in the streets and this is normal in Amsterdam, and there are many coffeshops, when you can smoke marihuana, and eat cakes of marihuana, its grate, its the oposite of every country. The next destiny are Praha, Praha are very beatiful city and we found a mediaval pab that was great, when the bears were very cheap. For finish the interrail, Vienna, Its a beatiful city but are boring. The 5 of September we returned to spain. Was my best experience.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada